Getting Replacement Windows In A Conservation Area
This may make it seem like replacing windows in a listed building is too much of an effort but that’s why we are here to help.
Listed Building regulations came into effect on January 1st 1950 to preserve historic buildings. Anyone who wants to make any changes to listed buildings or indeed listed windows needs to obtain listed building consent from the local planning authority who look after listed buildings in conservation areas.
Our unique listed windows service will help in the following ways;
- We will check if your property is a historic building or if your windows are listed.
- We will visit anywhere in the UK to give a FREE quote for exactly replicating your windows.
- We will do all the planning for the replacing of the windows.
- We will submit the Listed building planning permission to historic building regulations.
- We will then replicate your listed windows exactly so that your windows are the exact same size and style to fit in with your listed building.
- On completion we will remove all signs of any work been done so that your listed property is as pristine as it was to start with.