Converting Your Barn
One way of getting a large beautiful home is to do a barn conversion. Not only are barn conversions good value for money they also offer a unique style that cannot be achieved with new houses.
Based in a rural area we have many years of experience when it comes to barn conversion and we know exactly what planning and workmanship will be required for the perfect authentic converted barn look. If the barn that you would like to convert into a house resides in a listed or conservation area we can also deal with all the hassle that comes with doing work on listed buildings. Because of our location we also have a vast of knowledge regarding regulations concerning applying for planning permission and grants for houses or barns in listed areas and conservation areas.
Key Points of Our Barn Conversion Service
- We are experts at getting planning permission accepting even in listed and conservation areas
- We do all of the paperwork for you
- We offer advice on what design aspects and structural work would be most suitable
- We offer a FREE visit to measure the job up and send you a no obligation quote
- We can complete any structural work that is required
- All wooden windows and doors are hand made in our joinery shop
- Choice of hardwood windows and softwood finishes and mechanisms for windows available
- Choice of double or single glazing and quality of glass
- Interior work such as flooring, doors and staircases can also be completed by our carpentry team
- Our experience full-time staff will complete the installation in a timely manner leave the barn and surrounding areas in a clean and respectable state
- All our work is guaranteed and we have been around since 1935.